Thursday, April 14, 2016

OMG! Mommy & Me!


 

Oh. My. Goodness!

Just this week LuLaRoe announced Mommy & Me Sets!
It sounds like some will be a direct match while others are the same pattern but different colors.  Either way - Ridiculous!  Ridiculously adorable!

The dresses will be the Nicole. & the Dot Dot Smile



lularoe2

I can't even wait to get my LuLa Lovin' hands all over these.  We are going to match for DAYS!  Hahaha.  LuLaRoe is also releasing Mommy & Me Legging sets.  Buttery soft legging goodness for everyone! 

Still waiting to be onboarded, but every day I get a bit closer and I can't hardly wait!  Please, hop on over to my Facebook shopping group so you can get in on the action from day one.  I promise lots of awesome giveaways and fun for everyone!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1128097663891743/

No comments:

Post a Comment